21 September 2009

Vegas baby, Vegas


I went to Vegas this past weekend.
I went for a Heritage Makers annual reunion... my first one. I was a little unsure at first. Here is me, in Vegas. Courtesy of the iPhone.


But I had a G.R.E.A.T. time. It was such an inspiring and uplifting weekend. I met a lot of great people and got all pumped up. It was super fun. I even got an award for advancing to Director and walked across the stage, got a plaque and everything. :)

We have such a great company. I believe in its value. The importance of story and preserving our values, preserving the things that we want our children to know and believe in and telling our stories. It was worth the trip to Vegas to celebrate that with about 500 other consultants from all over the country.



Photo from the awards banquet


Come share my excitement! I am having our monthly workshop/digicrop this week. Wednesday the 23rd @ 7:00.





Plus - everyone gets a FREE greeting card just for coming! Bring a friend, and I will give you 2. Hope to see you there!

www.rstorybooks.com

0 comments:


Links

Family Blogs

Current Crave

NETFLIX
Naki's Girls

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP