24 September 2009

Love. AND Logic.



My amazing talented beautiful smart sexy wonderful stylish happy creative MOTHER OF THE YEAR sister in law is teaching another Love & Logic course. Trust me. This is SO worth your time. It is so good and she is such a great teacher.

Mother of 7.
Parent extraordinaire.
Sister most excellent.

You will LOVE this class. Grab your hubby. Come by yourself. I learned so much from it.

Starts next Tuesday. Goes for about 6 weeks. If you are interested you can email me randi@brunts.org or Heather - heather@daines.net.

THANKS!

4 comments:

Shirley September 24, 2009 at 11:11 AM  

Just one important question! How do I take Heather's class living on the other side of the States? I would do it in a heartbeat if we were still there. Beautiful pics....as they all are! Love keeping tabs on your family!

The Wright Stuff September 24, 2009 at 12:58 PM  

Rob and I are already signed up! Does she guarantee that the classes will turn me into MOTHER OF THE YEAR?!

brooke johnson September 27, 2009 at 6:55 PM  

I just told Spencer how annoying it is to forget the love and logic skills I have heard a million times and just get mad instead. One day I just know I'll have this parenting business down, I hope.

amydear September 29, 2009 at 3:00 PM  

Random: I remember being with Kevin driving somewhere when I was visiting your fam with Melissa. He was just starting to date Heather then and was so excited about her. I can't believe they have 7 kids! I am a fan of Love and Logic. Wish I could take the class from them.


Links

Family Blogs

Current Crave

NETFLIX
Naki's Girls

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP