29 September 2009

Aloha







We are in Maui! Woohoo!
Just took some photos of my camera, wanted to post these of Lilli having fun in the sun & water. It was a long journey to get here.
Spokane to PDX. Sleep in Portland. Wake up at 3:30 and fly to SFO then onto Maui.

Lilli has been super good and we've had a great time so far. Ate at Bubba Gumps last night. What? That's a seafood place? Oh, no problem! Just got them to change my 'chef's special' to chicken. ;)

Can't eat fish. Too fishy.

Should be doing my photo shoot in the morning. My mom is relaxing and enjoying our suite.


ALOHA!

2 comments:

Amy September 29, 2009 at 9:38 PM  

So fun your mom told us about your trip at book club. So Jealous.

The Wright Stuff September 29, 2009 at 9:39 PM  

Ok.... what the heck!?!?!?!?!?! I HAD NO IDEA YOU WERE IN MAUI! I AM SOOO UNBELIEVABLY jealous right now. I was just daydreaming about our trip we took in May....wishing more than anything that I was there right now....and what do you know.... Randi gets to be there! WTFREAK!? Sorry for bugging you with my text tonight. I had no idea you were in paradise! Have so much fun! Talk to ya soon!


Links

Family Blogs

Current Crave

NETFLIX
Naki's Girls

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP