31 August 2009

for myself








just to tide myself over. I have 7 other sessions to edit before this one... but I just couldn't help myself this afternoon. so I just did a FEW.


Mercer also had a birthday and turned 5, which HE & I are both in denial about. George and the crew at PMTS started a night school course. yay? Will we see him this week? Not sure... Dexter is getting baptized this Saturday. Dinner at our house to follow. Get food. Family coming into town. Clean house. Family pictures on Sunday. Lose 15 lbs. And school is FINALLY starting next week. I feel like I just need to keep treading for one more week. Anyone else? Can we vote to move school up 2 weeks??

Other than that... things are grrrrrrreat!

We went over to the Nebekers the other night and played a way fun game called WHO, WHAT, WHERE. Definitely look it up and get it. Fun party game. Good to get out and laugh with friends and eat yummy food, even though we were the only ones who didn't bring ANYTHING and smelled the sweatiest. Did anyone notice?? We were so gross/lame. What was up with Mike not being able to get anyone's pictures??

And I finally got an outline together for the Primary Program which is like 1 1/2 months away. I always bug George about being a procrastinator...

2 comments:

jessica September 1, 2009 at 11:07 PM  

I am so treading right now!!!! I feel so disconnected. I totally needed fun night at the Nebs. I sat right next to you the whole time and though the stink was coming from Mike...KIDDING! You smelled fresh and as far as the food goes...well it's not like we needed a third 7 layer dip :)

How about we seriously start biking. My running injury is seriously causing me some weightage issues.

amydear September 5, 2009 at 4:21 PM  

That is one of our favorite games! We love to play it with everyone we have over for game night. Hi-la-ri-ous. Especially when my parents draw.


Links

Family Blogs

Current Crave

NETFLIX
Naki's Girls

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP