01 August 2009

best riff trax


ahhh, last night after a long day we wanted to watch a movie (staci, steven & cassie, tyler, g & I). I was on my computer while waiting for the kids to settle down and tyler comes rushing into my office (yes, rushing, tyler). He pushed my hands off the keyboard and went to rifftrax and said, "They did Twilight."

After watching the little preview it was a done deal.

I was laughing so hard my stomach aches this morning. My eyes were puffy from crying. Haven't laughed this hard in a loooooong time. Enjoy.


"Llllllllllllllllllllllladies........"

3 comments:

The Wright Stuff August 1, 2009 at 12:04 PM  

LOL! I LOVE MST 3000!!! I used to watch that show and laugh so hard I would cry! I am so excited to see this! Thanks for sharing!

The Wright Stuff August 1, 2009 at 12:11 PM  

LOL!!!!!!! Just got done watching the preview.... LOL!!! Tears... rolling.... It is soooo going to be the best $3.99 I've spent in a long time!

"Come liven up our discussion with your bubbly personality!"

Natalie Jane August 1, 2009 at 2:00 PM  

Line.


Links

Family Blogs

Current Crave

NETFLIX
Naki's Girls

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP