27 July 2009

down by the river

Yesterday, I took these yay-hoos to the river. The water level is so low right now, I wanted to go check it out as a photo location... The kids enjoyed our little field trip and got out some energy. It was almost 8pm and I realized we hadn't even gone outside once except in and out of the car at church.






The kids kept calling these "wish pom-poms" and I heard Sydni & Dexter saying, "Yeah, except they don't really work."


Mercer: "Do you really get a wish Mom? Do they work?"




Isn't this a nice spot?


I had Dexter take this right as we were leaving. I LOVE how Rori just wrapped her whole arm around my face. :) Her soft squishy skin is my favorite.

as a side note: this wasn't the quiet, peaceful, remote location as I have portrayed it, exactly. There were about 20-30 twenty-somethings hanging out here as well. This is the get out point for floating down the river from Post Falls, so it was quite the populated spot last night. Still beautiful though.

2 comments:

Anonymous July 27, 2009 at 12:35 PM  

may i suggest donkey island down off the argonne road by the river? It is off the centennial trail and with your gift for catching detail would be the perfect spot for pictures.

Emily July 27, 2009 at 7:47 PM  

that pic of M - PRICELESS!!!! Ohhhh so cute!


Links

Family Blogs

Current Crave

NETFLIX
Naki's Girls

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP