04 August 2009

rockin' country

Last week, Lilli went to Eden's birthday party, Rockstar style.

Sunday, we (minus Lilli) headed out to Freeman area for a photo shoot wrap up... I don't work on Sundays, but I just needed to get a few more photos of some cute boys in their wheat fields before they were all mown down. Mown?

I brought the gang so they could enjoy the scenery...
we enjoyed a pick-up ride out into the fields... I felt SO country. :)


on top of the bales
they have the tallest swings you have ever seen
which you can't tell from any of these pictures

my favorite picture from the evening

2 comments:

jessica August 4, 2009 at 12:06 PM  

Lilli seriously rocked sing star...even though she didn't know most of the words she WORKED it!

Okay those bales of hay are freaking me out! How did you not lose someone?

theharmans August 5, 2009 at 10:06 AM  

Randi,
30, a professional photographer, Mother of four and no wrinkles!
You must have no stress in your life.
You look amazing, I'm trying anti wrinkle creams daily! I wish we lived nearby our kids are all about the same age and Henrik still remembers hanging at Disneyland with Dexter G.


Links

Family Blogs

Current Crave

NETFLIX
Naki's Girls

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP