08 May 2009

update

(photo by my mom ... yes that is why i got into photography)



just a quick update....

My mom suffered from a medium size stroke over the weekend. Monday morning, a friend came to the house, noticed her speech was little slurred, and a few other things and told her to call the doctor immediately. My aunt Michele took her to the ER where Tyler & I met up with them. She spent the night in the hospital undergoing several tests to determine where the stroke took place, causes, etc. The stroke missed, although narrowly, the major functions of her brain and she is expected to make a full recovery over the next 3 weeks. She is on doctor ordered bed rest.

If you know anything about my parents, you know how private they are. But I wanted to post this to thank all of you for your prayers and cards and calls and meals for my parents.


T H A N K Y O U.




Again, she should make a full recovery and be back to normal.... But it was a wake-up call to us 6 children to do a little more, and be there a little more.

2 comments:

Luke and Mel May 9, 2009 at 3:46 PM  

How scary! I hadn't heard so I am glad you posted. We will definitely say an extra prayer for her.

The Lovells May 10, 2009 at 8:03 PM  

Wow...send her my love I absolutely adore your mom.


Links

Family Blogs

Current Crave

NETFLIX
Naki's Girls

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP