03 May 2009

sunday afternoon

Sunday afternoon laziness...


Today after church, we were truly lazy. Me especially. On all fronts. I broke my fast with 2 cookies. then cereal.



I curled up on the couch and turned on some random bug story about following rules for Rori & Mercer. I sent Tyler to fetch my camera. Too far for me to walk.




We keep our church clothes on all Sunday. A habit and tradition from my youth that I now appreciate. My kids were apparently too hot. So Rori de-robed. So did Mercer. Too lazy to do anything about it.

Then I went up stairs, curled up in my bed and read for a while (the blood of flowers... pretty good so far. what's up with all my reading lately?) then I curled over and took a cat nap in the sunshine.


Too lazy to even think about making dinner. (George has been gone alot at nights so by the weekend I am pretty burnt out... I don't enjoying cooking. If I ever bring you a home cooked dinner: 1. It probably won't taste that good, and 2. It is true love coming from me.)
So for dinner, we baked a loaf of bread from Fred-Meyer, G cut up some fruit, deli meat and some cheese. Perfect.


(too lazy to get up from my corner on the couch, I made the kids sit next to each other so they would both fit in my viewfinder.)

Lazy Sunday.... Don't I get a few of those?


****


Welcome Lydia V Daines!


3 comments:

Natalie Jane May 4, 2009 at 5:03 AM  

This reminds me. I have had several requests you do a Chattanooga weekend shoot again. Would you be willing to squeeze us in again this fall. (Or earlier?) Let me know. You have many fans this side of the Mississippi.

the waites May 4, 2009 at 1:30 PM  

ummm your photo skills are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! I love all your model children too that helps.

jessica May 4, 2009 at 5:37 PM  

Every Sunday is lazy Sunday around here. I can totally relate to the cooking thing. I can't think of any "homemaking" task that I loathe more. So when I make someone a dinner it truly is a labor of love.


Links

Family Blogs

Current Crave

NETFLIX
Naki's Girls

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP