29 August 2008

PART*E and Mo

"For my birthday, I want my 5 favorite robots."
"Who are your 5 favorite robots?"
"Wall*E, Eve, R2D2, C3PO and Number 5 is Alive."


we got 3 out of 5. we win.

We had a great day for Mo's birthday. Gone all day at Silverwood, so my mom made this little Wall*E cake for him... pretty good for having no idea who Wall*E was.


At about 9 and 1/2 pounds, Mercer has always been a ton of fun.
He was a great baby. Slept great, ate great, great cheeks. Great. Great.



Around 2, he decided that sleeping in wasn't for him. Since then we've gone through long stretches of him waking up like clockwork at 4:30, or 5:15 or 6:02.... etc. NEVER past 8:00

.





As I was going through all my pictures of Mercer for this birthday post, I started noticing a trend....












I LOVE this kid. He has always been so happy, so easy going. LOVES to be cuddled, LOVES to be read to and tickled. LOVES to be a part of the group, but can also be happy with handfuls of trains or cars on his own. I love this boy. And I am sad that he is 4.

1 comments:

carrie September 1, 2008 at 9:45 PM  

Happy Birthday Mercer! He is so stinkin' cute! LOOOVE the Wall-E pictures...where did you get those glasses???


Links

Family Blogs

Current Crave

NETFLIX
Naki's Girls

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP