14 July 2008

pianos

I had the opportunity to go and take some pictures of some friends' new piano store - Steinway Gallery, for a special project. It was a really interesting challenge to take pictures of things that aren't people. Pianos are beautiful. Really amazing lines.




It was a really cool little job.



the short list:

  1. another lazy day at the lake
  2. Cafe Chulo for dinner (rip - off Cafe Rio, but still delish)
  3. Jessica asked me how my diet was going... Not good. I am still addicted to sugar and sleep. Texas sheet cake and homemade ice cream: not helping.
What is up with summer?! Kids don't go to bed until 10:00. Therefore I am not going to bed until 1:30! Sooooo tired.

0 comments:


Links

Family Blogs

Current Crave

NETFLIX
Naki's Girls

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP