01 July 2008

harrassed

okay - I have taken some flack for my new weight loss goals.
But first things first. WIPE -OUT : funny. will it continue to remain so? not sure. but george and I laughed our... we laughed a lot.

Secondly Mercer is sick. He gets out of bed last night and walks into the family room, throws up, then comes and tells us.
"I frew up."
"Where? In the bathroom? In your bed?"
"No. Over dare."

Poor guy. Fevery and throw-upy today. I think he watched the same Thomas video 4 times.

Now onto the meat. Literally.
Here is the plain truth. No sense in lying. I have 20 pounds to lose, people.
I am, for the time being, done having children. Now is my chance. I can see the golden doors of skinniness beaconing to me (not the golden arches), "Come back, we miss you... come back." And I am reaching out for the door handle, IN VAIN.

Here is why.

6:00 am - time for a run! (too tired. maybe tomorrow)
7:00 am - there's still time! (no, its sunny now. i can't find that missing earbud)
8:00 am - I am on the computer and I see a lindor ball. I eat it.
8:30 am - breakfast! all the kids race upstairs. I am so grouchy half the time because they all get to eat before me.... Finally I get to drown my sorrows in Honey Bunches of Oats mixed with Cocoa Krispies, or MultiBran Chex mixed with Chocolate Chex, or Frosted Shredded Wheat with Cinnamon Toast Crunch (you get the idea)
9:00 am - clean up breakfast AND find some cookies from last night to have for my breakfast dessert
10:30 am - I am snacky.... looking for... aha! Some Easter candy! score
12:00 - lunch. Grilled cheese, extra cheese. Or a turkey and cheese sandwich. Hold all the veggies. Or cheeseburger, shake and fries. Hold the veggies. Chocolate milk and please don't let the kids hear that I am into the cookie jar. I told them there weren't any left... Okay. NOW there's not.
3:30 pm - snack time. I eat whatever. Seriously. Craisins. Fruit snacks- Scooby, Barbie, Hotwheels - I am no fruit snack elitist. Graham crackers with frosting. Fritos. OCCASIONALLY I will cut up and an apple. And dip it in melted peanut butter and chocolate chips.
6:00 pm - dinner. Here I do okay. I loves salads as long as they don't include any iceberg lettuce or fresh squishy squashy tomatoes or avacado or olives or celery or mushrooms or anything gross. I like chicken. Let's get real - I love meats. And breads and rice... blah blah

Now that you are completely grossed out you get the idea and realize that around 9:30 pm or so, I am DQing some blizzards or popping corn.

Now is my time to change.
Not 100%. That's insane.
Just a few things here and there. No more eating.

Oh, I mean no more eating after 8 pm. And I don't really need dessert after breakfast. Or lunch. And I think I could get in a jog a few more times a week...

There you have it. I know some of you will never look at me the same. I just want to get back to my pre-children weight. Like when George first fell in love with me - back when I didn't even know what size I was because I didn't really pay attention to that stuff. I honestly couldn't even say what size I was all through high school (partly because I wore mostly random men's clothing from J.Crew or Eddie Bauer. No lie. It was not pretty. Lots of thermals and polo shirts back in the 90's) But I know how much I weighed right before D-House was in the picture and there's my goal...
a little def lep there for you.










and a wedding shot, just for kicks.

7 comments:

Brooke July 2, 2008 at 4:21 AM  

Randi,
go get em'! You hot no matter what!! Atleast that's what I hear from all the men! love ya, Brooke

the waites July 2, 2008 at 9:24 AM  

Please can I jump on this no treats after every meal also. I will have a a veggie sandwich then I need my See's chocolate to top it off. I really dont think I could go 1 day unfortunately. Please you are so tall and thin you just keep doing what your doing, its obviously working:)

Nicki July 2, 2008 at 11:33 AM  

Oh Randi! You crack me up, we're all in the same boat girlfriend, don't beat yourself up! That's ridiculous you thinking you need to loose 20#'s!

BTW, I didn't know you got married in LA? What fun memories!

Roux686 July 2, 2008 at 1:13 PM  

So I'm sitting here on my lunch break reading this post while eating my double bacon cheeseburger, fries, and mini-donuts and all I can think about is "randi had better not eaten all the cookies!"

Natalie Jane July 2, 2008 at 6:10 PM  

Let's get some chinese when I visit in December. We can get green beans. That is healthy.

Oh. Enter my giveaway too.

LosPeterson July 2, 2008 at 9:07 PM  

Amen to you Randi. You are braver than me. I stopped breast feeding Gunnar a month ago but for some reason my stomach didn't get the message. It still thinks that when I eat more I am giving sustenance to my offspring, when really it is just giving it to my butt. Also, this coming Sunday will be the first time I've had to fast in 21 months. Yikes. Don't tell anyone but I kinda don't want to do it.

Steph July 2, 2008 at 9:25 PM  

Too funny!! I could give you a fool-proof weight loss method, but i don't think you'd want it. besides, there are some pretty messy side effects ;) I also think you look great, but you live in your skin everyday. You're certainly entitled to your opinions about how it looks on you.


Links

Family Blogs

Current Crave

NETFLIX
Naki's Girls

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP