27 June 2008

my day

i spent the day in the sun...

i had a photo shoot this morning and in the evening - both at the montage hotel in Laguna Beach. this photo was taken by one of the kids i shot (as bribery :) )of the grounds at the hotel. i was so glad to have 2 shoots today. i was supposed to have 9, but it boiled down to only 3 for this weekend. so the 2 today were great. after the morning one, i drove to the Irvine Spectrum and walked around and shopped and ate lunch. all by myself! it was crazy. and weird and nice. i had Wahoo's and then a caramel/chocolate/peanut covered apple and took it back to the beach. i chilled on the beach with Elle Decor and my apple and got a smallish sunburn (yeah!! color!!) for an hour or so. it was amazing.

i miss my family like crazy. at the same time it is wonderful to have quiet. i have time to think about things - like how to jump start my new weight loss plan! and what would be the best shade of blue for our new house some day. and is DeAnna gonna bring Graham back next week. really important things. and how life would not be the same without my beautifully crazy and wonderfully spirited family.







on a side note, the other day, as we were sitting down to dinner, Mercer turned to me and asked "mom, am I fat?"

4 comments:

Live everyday to its fullest June 28, 2008 at 12:32 AM  

I am so FREEKIN Jelious you got Wahoos...that is my ALL TIME FAVORTIE!!!! I LOVE...I mean CRAVE the fish tacos they are the BEST! I've tried to recreate them...but they are made with Ono and he in NW they dont sell that kind of fish...LUCKY GIRL YOU ARE!

Daines June 28, 2008 at 8:01 AM  

Excuse me. By new weight-loss plan you must mean "Randi's disappearing act". Are you crazy? You are already so thin Randi...no more talk of this...

Leslie June 29, 2008 at 9:58 PM  

hi randi! this is highly random. i came over here from a link from natalie p's blog. she commented on mine today, don't know her, but she knows you, and i was in the same stake as george's family in orange so long ago. i believe we met once or twice at byu or something.

anyway, your blog is fun, your kids are adorable. so happy to see red hair being perpetuated. i somehow got three little redheads myself. :)

sarah June 30, 2008 at 9:36 PM  

sounds divine. please tell me more about said weight-loss plan that includes chocolate/carmel/peanut covered apples.


Links

Family Blogs

Current Crave

NETFLIX
Naki's Girls

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP