27 June 2008

Rori & Me

I just spent the last 4.5 hours one-on-one with Rori.... which is a pretty rare experience for me. It was great.

Here's a recap of some of the cute things she did while we were together this evening:

- She caught a snippet on TV of someone driving a convertible and starting frantically calling for the windows to be rolled up: "Winnow... up... coold... winnow up pease!"

- Out of the blue she counted down: "NNnn, two, one, BASTOFF!!"

- When we walked up stairs, she held my hand and chanted, "March, march, march, march" as we went up.

- We went out to Vietnamese food for dinner (which our kids only seem to like when they are 1-2 years old, but not after that). Rori ended up with Pho noodles stuck to her from head to toe (including inside her onesie).

- When I got her out of the minivan, she wiggled out of my arms, and ran over to the lawn shouting, "FOWLERS, FOWLERS." There weren't any flowers visible where she was, so I led her over to a planter box filled with flowers, and she went down the row stopping at each plant to say, "Hi fowler."

It was a fun evening. I love you RoHo.

1 comments:

Randi June 27, 2008 at 10:27 PM  

thanks for posting that baby. loves. misses. you are a good dad.


Links

Family Blogs

Current Crave

NETFLIX
Naki's Girls

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP