30 June 2008

back to life

back to reality


I was telling someone this weekend, while I was away from the fam, that I was excited to go back, but also not... there is no easing back into it, is there? It's just kinda like - when you are home, you are home.. there is no half way. But I am back and its all good. We had swim lessons again this morning. Always a good time. Mercer will NOT lay back. He won't get the back of his head wet.. So funny.




Sydni and Dexter are doing a lot better this year. Love the goggles.



Poor Rori. "Wo - wi's tewrn! Water. Wo -wi's tewrn." Mmmm, not today (or tomorrow or the next day). I just didn't feel like getting in the pool this year.

3 comments:

Tierney June 30, 2008 at 1:05 PM  

Oh, that trip went by fast...and I didn't even go. I actually was going to drive down this weekend because my parents are renting a beach house, but I had to do field day for all of the 2nd grade today. Imagine trying to teach the entire 2nd grade how to putt for 2 hours. It was exhausting! I would have rather been at the beach...but loved that Jackson was so happy I was there helping.

Roux686 June 30, 2008 at 1:41 PM  

Love the post George!!! Your writing is amazing and the pictures you take... they take my breath away. I look forward to many more posts from you.

Randi June 30, 2008 at 1:50 PM  

this is for tyler : :0}-


Links

Family Blogs

Current Crave

NETFLIX
Naki's Girls

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP