14 June 2008

Last day of school


So to "celebrate" the end of the school year, (is this something I really want to celebrate? No. But I am proud of my kids nonetheless and wanted to do something fun) my sister and I decided to take the kids to the Coeur d'Alene Park - Fort somthing or other, right by the resort. I love this park. It is huge and enclosed and so much fun. I totally wish I was smaller to enjoy it.

Anyway, we took the kids to the park and picnic -ed. Then we headed on to the lake house to let the little ones take nap and the other kids played on the beach. Staci and I lounged and wished we could be even more lazy. It feels nice to do nothing.

You know how when a kid calls out "MOM..." and you pretend you didn't hear them because it takes too much energy and actual thought to respond? That's kinda how I felt.

Who am I kidding? That is how i FEEL, quite often.

I am grateful for the nice weather we are finally having! Spokane has the most amazing and perfect summers.

And that is worth celebrating.

1 comments:

Natalie Jane June 15, 2008 at 5:48 AM  

It is like 90 degrees with 100% humidity here. I really miss Spokane summers.

Again - photos are incredible.


Links

Family Blogs

Current Crave

NETFLIX
Naki's Girls

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP