26 April 2008

Nice Dream

Jarom and Kora came over today... to help us enjoy our one day of sunshine...


That's Jarom pulling all my kids. His is crying because he is pulling my kids.



(apparently here, I am "..the meanest mom in the world." can't remember why.)



This was the game du jour: going down the roller coaster and crashing into a cardboard box. Thanks to Grandpa for both.



I love Kora's little red tongue.



Dexter wanted everyone to watch him and to make sure I was taking pictures of him as well.


Shortly into the fun, I think 4 out of 5 were crying, all about unrelated, random and unimportant things...

My day wasn't actually that bad but I am trying to make G feel guilty. He's in Newport Beach at a "training". WE all know they don't "train" in Newport Beach... WE've seen the O.C.

Rain for all next week. Nice try, Spokane.

4 comments:

Brooke April 27, 2008 at 1:01 PM  

What a great uncle!! Thanks for all the kid moments that remind me all kids are soo sweet!! :)

The Wright Stuff April 27, 2008 at 3:29 PM  

The kids look like they had a blast! Yesterday was so awesome. We went to Manito park. I wish the sun would stay....

Steph April 27, 2008 at 7:57 PM  

Come back down and stay with me!! We've got 90 degree weather (don't feel guilty about guilt-trippin G about weather in Spokane) We'd love to have playmates! Sooo sorry to hear about the rain. My sister was complaining about rain in Salem on her blog too. Looks like you enjoyed the sun you did have. It's so great to see your kids - especially D and his shaved head.

onegotaway April 28, 2008 at 4:36 PM  

The old dude pulling the wagon needs to get some sun on those legs. Maybe he can go with G for the next tanning, I mean training session.


Links

Family Blogs

Current Crave

NETFLIX
Naki's Girls

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP