22 February 2008

California Visit


So I have had some interest in my photography business... George's cousin is getting married in the OC March 15 and I wasn't planning on going to the wedding (4 kids), but if there was some genuine interest in my coming and taking pictures of familes, kids etc... I would LOVE to. I would like 3-4 families who would be interested.

I am not sure on pricing yet - still working on that. I would just charge $30 for a sitting fee and I will keep working on the details of prints etc. I am really just trying to get a portfolio going as well as some experience, so you don't even have to order anything. Plus I would love to see you guys and catch up!! Let me know if anyone is interested and I will plan on coming down. THANKS!

4 comments:

HeAtHeR* February 22, 2008 at 10:34 PM  

We are in for sure...we were planning on doing a family picture in March just before easter....I just haven't been on the ball...so, if you come out...sign us up! (plus, it'll be fun to see you!)

Henrie March 1, 2008 at 9:10 AM  

Hey Randi-

I had no idea you were getting into photography. It makes sense though you've always had a gift at it. I'm excited to get to see you guys. I think Luke and Rori are going to relly hit it off. I don't know if Seth will be at the wedding or not but I would love for you to at least get some pics of my boys...if you have the time. E-mail me your phone # when you have a chance...I still have an old one for you. Thanks, Ash

Whitney March 5, 2008 at 7:27 PM  

I wish I was in CA then. I am flying out with Riley on the 20th. Your works is so beautiful, Randi!

Bummer we're missing your trip!

carrie March 6, 2008 at 1:46 PM  

I like your style Randi! We look forward to having you take our pictures. Best of luck with your new photography business!


Links

Family Blogs

Current Crave

NETFLIX
Naki's Girls

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP