26 February 2008

Oh Make Me Over (again, more)

So George and I are talking and I see Rori come over near us and then settle into a dark corner. After a few minutes I realize that there has been little movement and no sound... both things are peculiar and worth looking into. We look around into the little spot she had planted herself into and found this....



Lilli got quite the collection of make-up for Christmas and put it all into one convenient, attractive, hot-pink Princess bag. I think Rori identified said bag as something desirable Christmas day. We had avoided catastrophe up until now.... Lilli is short one small pink lip pot. Donations can be sent care of Lilli Brunt.

4 comments:

Jessica February 26, 2008 at 9:23 PM  

This is the question I ALWAYS ask myself after those types of things:

WHY DO I NOT THROW THAT STUFF OUT THE MINUTE THEY GET IT???

Vallente February 27, 2008 at 8:48 AM  

So funny. Don't you love moments like that? At least she knew to keep it on her face.

tiffany Snyder February 28, 2008 at 7:35 AM  

hey there so good to here from you.... how are things going? rori is so cute and beautiful in her pink make up.... that's great about your photography plan.. good luck..

Daines February 28, 2008 at 12:19 PM  

I love this post so much. To wake up Steven this morning I opened it up so he could see the pictures...we laughed forever! By the way, this post is really special to me because you completely captured the way Rori is always looking at me. (The middle picture) I must have pulled her hair in the pre-existence or something...


Links

Family Blogs

Current Crave

NETFLIX
Naki's Girls

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP