22 February 2008

What's your story, Morning Glory

Okay, so I was so skeptical. My apologies to Candy for that. But I was less than enthusiastic when she told me about her company last summer where you can make your own personal story books - I was like yeah... digital scrapbooking... um, awesome. But then I decided to do a book.. and now I get it. It is really cool that you can have your own family stories (new baby, adoption, love story, Grandma's story, etc.) in a real book. So I signed up as a consultant and would love it if you would check out the website and let me know what you think.... More to come later. www.rstorybooks.com

1 comments:

Whitney March 5, 2008 at 7:25 PM  

Randi

I love heritage makers and made books for both sets of grandparents last Christmas and this Christmas!


Links

Family Blogs

Current Crave

NETFLIX
Naki's Girls

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP