04 January 2010

have i made a huge little mistake?

makeover1

makeover2

makeover3

makeover4


make-overs all over the place all the time.

not as bad as the nail polish on the face (!) comment i got from Ashley though...

But last night, we had some new friends come over for dessert and Lilli asked if she could give their 3 year old a make-over, including sparkly hair gel. Sorry Anna!! My brother stopped by with his 3 year old too. 2 words. Make -over. Sorry Kiley!!

Crayons just aren't cutting it for Lilli anymore. Should I keep encouraging this beauty queen side of her?? I should, right? Right?!

4 comments:

Kiley January 4, 2010 at 11:08 PM  

I love it... I actually had to take Kora's fingernail polish off, because she didn't like sucking her thumb with it on (which is a *must* for her at bedtime) - I know what to use now when we really want to get her to stop :). She was sad to discover this morning that her pink eye shadow had worn off in her sleep.

Jessica January 5, 2010 at 10:36 AM  

I'm sending Jane over. I specifically told my mom NO MAKEUP for Christmas, but I would be happy to let her use the makeup that's messing up YOUR house.

jessica January 6, 2010 at 10:49 AM  

Ditto what Jessica said. I'm afraid Lili and Eden together would be a make over match made in heaven!

Staci January 10, 2010 at 10:04 PM  

As someone once said..."There's always time for make-up."


Links

Family Blogs

Current Crave

NETFLIX
Naki's Girls

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP