19 December 2009

random stuff that didn't fit

Church Christmas party, '09. I was in charge of photos... and it was actually rather fun. I have some better ideas for next year. I was going to post some of my favorites of other peoples' kids/families, but thought better of it.

These 2 will have to suffice.

IMG_6124

IMG_6135
"I am only doing this for the candy cane, you know that right?"


Rosky
I found this photo on my little point and shoot from back in the fall. Played around with layers and masking after watching some great PS tutorials found here.



I call this next series, "Mom, I'm like Anakin when he's a pod-wasuhr."
mogog1

mogog2

mogog3

mogog4



Did anyone take a photo of my family singing at the Christmas party? I would like to have it, pretty please!!

0 comments:


Links

Family Blogs

Current Crave

NETFLIX
Naki's Girls

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP