07 November 2009

storm watchers

lilsunset
"MOM, MOM, MOM! COME OUTSIDE RIGHT NOW. THERE IS A TORNADO!!!!"

I kinda like how Lilli's head looks like it is on backwards here.


Anyway, same ol' going on around here.
Monday night for FHE, we played rock band. That was kind of a disaster.
Tuesday night was a blur.
Wednesday too.
Thursday Ro & Mo went to the dentist which was like the best thing ever, apparently. Our dentist office here in Liberty Lake kinda rocks.




George headed out of town to jet-set with John-Paul on his private jet to tour a couple schools' grand opening events (he won this prize back in April).
Hey, JP. Yeah, its me George. Oh, you're just putting your shirt on? Do you need any help? Oh that was weird? Okay, I'll just sit back down. Over here.


Friday I helped in Lilli's class. That morning I said to the kids, "I will be coming to your school today." Lilli looked at me and asked, "Who's class are you helping in?" "Yours." "YES!" with a double fist pump under the table. whew....

For dinner last night we had macaroni & cheese and nuggets. AND fruit of course.
Tonight we had Wendy's.
2 for 2.

Realized tonight that I have sharing time tomorrow. And a 7:30 am mtg.

George comes home tomorrow. I'll have to cook something....

Oh, and there's a tornado coming.

1 comments:

Christy and Jason November 8, 2009 at 11:16 AM  

Your pictures with the orange sky have been so amazing, also loved the scrapbook of your Hawaii trip!


Links

Family Blogs

Current Crave

NETFLIX
Naki's Girls

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP