13 April 2009

Easter is the time

to remember what is important,


to remember why we are here on earth,


and where we are going after this temporal state,


and who we want to be with forever,


and how it is all possible,


and why it is possible,


and to be grateful,


and humble,



and happy.


Because of our Savior.



***
We took these pictures on the way to Steven & Cassie's ward for the blessing of baby Abby. So sweet. Not the picturesque fields I was hoping for.. but good enough.

So Saturday night after my primary meeting, I came home, took care of some Easter bunny duties and got ready for bed. George asked if he should shave then or wait until morning. I suggested
then. But I fell asleep before he was done... Sunday morning I got up to go to the bathroom and came back, looked at George and he cracked his eyes open, saw the look on my face as I noticed the hair he missed above his lip, and started laughing. HE was laughing, not me.

We are now having a contest to see who can hold out longer... he's not getting anything from me until it is shaved. He thinks that his magnetism will overpower my desire to preserve the skin on my face.

we'll see who wins.

7 comments:

Jessica April 13, 2009 at 3:09 PM  

Beautiful and hilarious and spiritual all in one post.

And who sees a background like that and thinks "I'll stop and take pictures here and they'll look awesome"? Seriously.

jessica April 13, 2009 at 4:18 PM  

Darling photos...

Aric loves to experiment with facial hair too. One day I came home to Aric looking like a backstreet boy. If George is anything like Aric, you will definitely win...I know I always do.

Randi April 15, 2009 at 11:09 AM  

btw. i won.

The Wright Stuff April 15, 2009 at 11:03 PM  

Love these pictures!!!! (as usual!) Hailey had that same dress for Easter! Sooo cute!

Congrats on winning! (We saw George and Lilli at Target last night!) LOL Too funny!

Alison April 18, 2009 at 8:14 PM  

How do you do it? Randi, you look like you are forever 21! and beautiful!

Luke and Mel April 19, 2009 at 10:24 PM  

Luke wants to know what Kurt Rambis is doing in your family pictures:)

NACJMAC April 20, 2009 at 4:08 PM  

Randi- I absolutely love those pictures- your family is so darling. And I love the comments you wrote with each picture. We're so lucky we know what we know! We'll it's been a year since our fun playtime catch up with Nat last year. I'd say we're due again soon. I'll call you when we come to town again soon. You're doing so great with your photography! Way to go!


Links

Family Blogs

Current Crave

NETFLIX
Naki's Girls

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP