08 March 2009

blahg

i feel like i should bloggity blog.
there is craziness on the horizon.
blog will suffer.


George and I leaving for Mexico this week. Yes. Mexico.
My mom said, and I quote here, "Randi, stay away from the drugs."

We are going with a Paul Mitchell expedition of sorts. A retreat by invitation for owners and trainers and directors, etc, to come hang with the big wigs. I have VERY mixed emotions about going, but will not go into details. Some of which involves swimsuits and paleness. But we are going, and I am getting rather excited to use my passport again. It has been lonely for the past 8 years or so. Almost time to renew. Like in May.

So that means farming the children out, again, to a very wonderful and helpful and capable and loving and beautiful (is it working here, guys?) family. Each off to a different sibling or parent. THANK YOU in advance. I hope they use their manners and don't pee in your yards.

I hope to return slightly less see-through, slightly more blonde, and with lots of amazing photos.

If I could think of a great Arrested Development quote with the episode in Mexico, I would enter it {here}. But can't think of any. Jarom? Tyler? Where you at?

I will try to stay away from the cartel.

But I make no promises.



"Her?"

3 comments:

Luke and Mel March 8, 2009 at 9:26 PM  

I don't have any quotes but Luke and I did enjoy Arrested Development:)

Live everyday to its fullest March 8, 2009 at 9:35 PM  

So jelious!!!! HAVE FUN! And take a ton of great pics!!!!

Natalie Jane March 9, 2009 at 9:00 AM  

Caw Ca-cak Ca-Caw! (Gob)


Links

Family Blogs

Current Crave

NETFLIX
Naki's Girls

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP