07 December 2008

love hate


I was tagged by Steph.
But I rarely do it exactly.
So here are 8 things that I hate love .

1.
I HATE spending money on socks for myself. What a waste of time and money. I only wear socks 4 months out of the year, they hide under my shoes and... BOOOOORING.
I LOVE putting on thick, comfy socks when my feet are actually cold, curling up on the couch in front Pride & Prejudice, again. (Like this EVER actually happens. It sure sounds nice though).
2.
I HATE mornings. George and I had an interesting conversation on our last road trip in which he said, "It's so easy for me to judge and say, why can't you just be happy in the mornings, like me? But then I think that you just might not have that option. It just isn't that way for you."
BINGO! To which I replied, "And I could so easily judge and say why can't you just stay awake at night when I am telling you all about my day, and the kids and Biggest Loser and lint, but then I realize YOU don't have that option." It was very wonderful for both of us that HE finally came to that realization. I DON'T do mornings well. Not because I WON'T but because I CAN'T. No options. (see mom?)
I LOVE when I have woken up early, gone for a good hard run, read my scriptures, showered and dressed and THEN the kids wake up. LOVE that.

3.
I HATE my handwriting.
I LOVE hand written notes.

4.
I HATE realizing that my gas light is on.
I LOVE driving away from the gas station with a full tank.

5.
I HATE moving - like to a new place. Not just like up out of bed.
I LOVE change. G & I are both restless. I like to rearrange furniture if there is ever a lull in my week.

6.
I HATE getting dressed. (how old am I?) Especially when I have been pregnant. But even now, I don't like trying to figure out what will be best for my figure.
I LOVE having on a new outfit, and not having to answer to the question, "Is that new?"


7.
I HATE how my hair can't decide if it really wants to go all the way with curly or not.
I LOVE the color of my hair. Yes, it's natural. Sigh, and cue calm wind.


8.
I HATE it when I hit every single red light.
I LOVE it when my life is slow enough that I don't even care about red lights.



Maybe this post wasn't that interesting but it feels great to finally let some of this out. Its been eating at me for some time.

3 comments:

Steph December 7, 2008 at 8:43 PM  

Thank you for indulging me!! Ok, here's my hate/love. I hate that you are soo far away loving and hating life all at the same time. I LOVE that many of these love/hates i share with you. So very especially the morning thing. So very especially...

Anonymous December 7, 2008 at 10:44 PM  

I hate that I love you.

Camille December 8, 2008 at 10:20 AM  

LOVE IT!


Links

Family Blogs

Current Crave

NETFLIX
Naki's Girls

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP