09 December 2008

Breakfast in the same room as Santa

did anyone else see this awesome sunset last week?

Anyway, on Saturday I embraced my single momness (now that G works Saturdays) and braved the Spokane Rotary Club's Santa Breakfast. Okay, so my mom came. And my sister and her husband, so I was not really alone.
But for just $4 each, we got to eat food,

get our faces painted,

win prizes of all varieties and wear them,
decorate things,
sit on Santa's lap (he was pretty legit looking) and get a candy cane.


Rori is still talking about it, so it must have been a hit!
"Santa's want his candy cane."

3 comments:

Daines December 10, 2008 at 2:02 PM  

Sounds like you guys had a great time. We'll have to get on board for next year!

Brooke December 11, 2008 at 12:58 AM  

Sounds fun. Hey thanks for the puppy post. Carter is sure he's getting a real dog this year. It's perfect for him. Happy Holidays!! I know Christmas cards won't happen so just know I'm thinking about you and glad to be friends. Merry Christmas!!

Tierney December 12, 2008 at 11:51 AM  

So fun! Laila has yet to see Santa this year. She isn't so fond of him...which is odd...because she is about the friendliest kid I know.


Links

Family Blogs

Current Crave

NETFLIX
Naki's Girls

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP