15 December 2008

for Carrie

I know. I haven't been posting many clients pictures lately. SORRY!

This is Carrie's family. She called me needing some Christmas family pictures, and I was more than happy to oblige. Especially when I learned that she wanted me to come to her home (my favorite) and that they lived on Hayden Lake (another of my favorites!). So I drove out and met her family.

Here are her 2 girls. They were so happy and hammy the whole time. I loved it.

They have this cool little play house at the end of their driveway. Took us forever to get Sunny to sit there. Then, he decided to lay down and guard the door. :)


This was right after Sunny hawked a lugy right in the little girl's hair. So nasty. He's out.


Up overlooking the lake.


One of the very last pictures. I love seeing dads with their kids. It is hard for you to hide your emotions when a little red head is in your lap.

Thank you Carrie.




*I do not use my clients names to protect their privacy. Not because I don't know them. ;)

0 comments:


Links

Family Blogs

Current Crave

NETFLIX
Naki's Girls

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP