20 September 2008

the Trouble Begins

On Thursday, Lilli is emptying out her backpack and the following conversation ensued:

L: Kaleb did a nice fing for me today.
Me: Oh yeah?
L: Yeah. He made me this note.
























Me: So he was getting in your face?
L: Yeah.
Me: Did you tell on him or something?
L: No. The teacher just saw what he was doing and then put him in the Lonely Chair and then he brang me that note.

Me (showing her the note): Look how sad he is.
L: No. That's ME!


On Friday, when Lilli came home from school I asked her if she had told Kaleb thank you for his note.

L: Yeah.
Me: So... how exactly was he getting in your face?
L: Um, well, he was just like kissing all over my face and saying that he wants to marry me some day and he said (in a high weird voice) "Everytime you do something nice to me, I am going to kiss you." So Teacher told him not to do that.

I guess he's going to try his best.

Ew. Gross.

6 comments:

Daines September 20, 2008 at 2:11 PM  

Steven and I are sitting here in shock laughing. Good luck you guys!

The Lovells September 20, 2008 at 8:23 PM  

Girls!!! Tim already is stressing about it. Got to love those little mommies, teasers, and our best friends.

Live everyday to its fullest September 21, 2008 at 12:45 AM  

HAHAHA that is sooooo funny! Can that really be starting this young??????

LosPeterson September 21, 2008 at 6:08 PM  

Yikes! I can't believe kids are getting into eachother's faces so young now! What happened to waiting until you were 16 before getting into someone else's face?! Or better yet - both of you waiting to get into eachother's faces until you're over the holy alter?! What is happening to the world?!! Oh my heck Randi. Oh my heck.

erin September 22, 2008 at 4:53 PM  

lilli cracks me up! i miss you guys! i need to come play soon...i'll keep you posted.

Alison September 25, 2008 at 11:28 AM  

A boy named (first name forgotten) McDonald kissed me on the cheek when I was getting a drink of water at the drinking fountain at Valley View Elementary in Pleasant Grove Utah. We were in Kindergarten and it was 35 years ago! :-) At least she was sad about it, hee hee!


Links

Family Blogs

Current Crave

NETFLIX
Naki's Girls

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP