27 September 2008

Can I?? Can I??

Rori loves to ask questions lately. Half the time I have no idea what she is asking about, and I don't think she really does either. Sometimes she will just come up to me and say, "Can I? Can I?"

Sure, why not.
Today while at the soccer field watching some amazing plays going on in the 7 year olds sphere, she got very specific.

Rori: (with finger poised and ready) Can I pick my nose?
Me: NO, we don't pick our noses!
Rori: (with hand already in the next position) My bum?
Me: NO, NO, we don't pick our bums!!

Rori
: (with finger already inserted) Can I pick my ear?

sure, why not.

5 comments:

the waites September 27, 2008 at 9:39 PM  

oh I love your kids, such cute expressions always. I hope I get a child with her hair color, its beautiful

Amy September 27, 2008 at 9:44 PM  

She is adorable and that was to funny!

Margaret September 28, 2008 at 12:29 PM  

Too funny!

The Lovells September 28, 2008 at 1:23 PM  

I love hearing what's going on with you. Thanks for your cute stories.

carrie September 28, 2008 at 11:08 PM  

That is hilarious...made me laugh out loud. Your kids are so cute and I love reading about the cute things they have to say. LOVE the picture with the bowl on her head....you catch the best shots Randi!


Links

Family Blogs

Current Crave

NETFLIX
Naki's Girls

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP