10 June 2008

Little Bits of Lilli

This is about 2 and a half months late - but I still wanted it to happen.
I love Lilli.

I couldn't decide which pictures so I picked the best 50 or so. There are so many great sides to Lilli. She is our dynamic, finicky, persuasive, creative, imaginative, indulgent kitty-cat of a little 5 year old, going on 16.















When Lilli was born, I was sooo happy to have a little girl. Words can't describe the connection a mother has with their first little girl. She loves to be cuddly, on her terms. In church you can often see her guiding my arm to where it should be - rubbing her back or arms. She enjoys cups of hot chocolate with "squirt", taking long baths, swinging and painting. She is very mind over matter. We will make her eat something that we know she doesn't like and she will sit there with a sour but determined face and say "I like carrots."

Can't fit it all in one post. Just some little bits. Little bits of Lilli.

5 comments:

Natalie Jane June 10, 2008 at 6:13 PM  

Oh, it almost makes me want to wake up my own little girl and cuddle. Almost.

You should make that shot of you and Lilli your profile photo. It is amazing.

The Wright Stuff June 11, 2008 at 7:40 AM  

LOVE those pictures! She is such a beautiful little girl!

Steph June 11, 2008 at 9:26 PM  

It's so amazing - i still have such a hard time seeing her as such a big girl. I guess because we were all in the Villa when you were prego with her and we watched you go through your pregnancy while we went through Trey's adoption process. Even though she's a few months older than Trey, she so totally seems like little Lilli girl to me. She reminds me a lot of you. Love you both!!

Camille June 12, 2008 at 8:45 PM  

OOH Lili,,so cute i haven't seen your kids in so long! She is darling.Love the pics!

Live everyday to its fullest June 12, 2008 at 10:31 PM  

Oh my goodness, that picture of you and Lilli is so DANG CUTE! Girls are so fun...and there is such an instant connection!


Links

Family Blogs

Current Crave

NETFLIX
Naki's Girls

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP