24 April 2008

Family Affair

Two weekends ago, (I am a little behind) two of my gorgeous nieces got baptized - Sydni & Mallory. It was so cool because my entire family is here in Spokane (and vicinity) so we all get to support one another.. for baptisms...




and baby blessings...


The newest member of the Daines Family - Cooper B. We love him!

It is so great being here with my whole family. George's family is spread out all over and we don't get to see them so often anymore.. We miss you! Come visit.

We also got together to celebrate my parents' birthdays.. but of course I don't have pictures of that. You'll have to go to Cassie's blog. Take-out from the OG and Outback. And what Mormon family party is complete without a huge cake from Costco (or 2)?

1 comments:

Anonymous April 24, 2008 at 5:07 PM  

What great pictures! Cassie looks totally happy looking at the Coops while i look like I am about to drop him. Life as usual.- -SJD


Links

Family Blogs

Current Crave

NETFLIX
Naki's Girls

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP