04 March 2008

Driving

I have already shared my philosophy and thoughts on the minivan. Last week as I drove to a slightly further destination than is customary with 3 of the 4 darlings, I held out my phone and snapped this picture.
I am so grateful for two rows of seats. Lilli can hide in the back behind her umbrella and the Mercer and Rori can't touch each other. That does not preclude them from screaming at each other, which is exactly what is going on in this picture, but that is what the DVD player is for. I am so grateful. Notice how sparkling clean the rugs are.

3 comments:

Daines March 5, 2008 at 8:04 AM  

I loved this picture Randi! By far my favorite part are Lilli's feet sticking out from under her umbrella.

onegotaway March 5, 2008 at 9:40 AM  

That's why I have a pick-em up truck.

Tierney March 5, 2008 at 5:20 PM  

That's so funny! I'm so tired of sibling fighting right now that I can't take it.


Links

Family Blogs

Current Crave

NETFLIX
Naki's Girls

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP