03 December 2007

Tag

Tierney tagged me. Not exactly sure what to do with that. So I am copying yours.

Places I've lived:
Union City, CA
Provo, UT
New York, NY
Hayden Lake, ID
Irvine, CA
Santa Ana, CA
Plano, TX
Springville, UT
Spokane, WA

Jobs:
Human Resource Assistant
Receptionist
Flower Deliverer (lasted 1 day)
non-profit

Movies I can watch over & over:
Bachelor & the Bobby Soxer (or anything with Cary Grant)
Sliding Doors
Pride & Prejudice (A&E)
Lost in Translation
Snowball Express

Guilty Pleasures:
Sephora
Shopping (anywhere except for groceries or Walmart)
brownies, molten cakes, anything that hints at an early death by chocolate
sleeping in past 7
Pancakes
Staci taking one of the kids for a night

Favorite TV shows:
Office
Survivor
ANTM
Biggest Loser
Project:Runway
Amazing Race
30 Rock

Favorite Vacation:
Hawaii with George (2001)
Mack's with friends & family (Aug. 2006)
Lake Tahoe (childhood)
Spokane Family Reunion trips (childhood)
Monterey, CA (childhood)
Hawaii (childhood)
European Tour with George's family (1999)
London (with Natalie)(and with Staci)
Paris (with Danielle & Lara)
really - there are too many i have loved to name them all. any time away is a great time.

I'd Rather Be:
exercising (no joke. I can never seem to fit it in)
sleeping
at the beach

I'd like to learn how:
to love cooking
to grocery shop to love cooking
smile more
to make small talk
to keep a conversation going

Happy Moments:
on a 4 wheeler
at the ocean
on a boat at the lake
surrounded by my family
close to my children
Christmas
winning one round of Bomberman
absolutely anywhere/anytime with George


There you go.
I tag Marianne, Cassie & Kiley. And George.

1 comments:

Tierney December 6, 2007 at 9:55 PM  

George has a blog? Oh, I've got to read this. Seriously, when does the chocolate addiction go away? It has been plaguing me lately.


Links

Family Blogs

Current Crave

NETFLIX
Naki's Girls

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP