19 October 2007

Transform

This might be lame to say, but I saw Transformers a couple nights ago (at the Seligerplex) and it was really good. I was a fan of Even Stevens, of course. And I had seen some Transformers laying around the house as a youngling. But I wasn't really interested in the movie. But then, Optimus Prime called me on Tuesday. No joke. And he told me some things. Amazing things. Listen. So I watched the movie and it was really good. I especially liked how the scale of the Transformers kept changing and then how they decided to go to downtown LA to fight, you know, to save the human race... but the cops were good. Anyway, just thought I'd pass that on for anyone else out there who never gets out to the theaters and is looking for something good to watch when there are no shows on on Saturday night. Or am I a week late?

1 comments:

Natalie Jane October 20, 2007 at 5:42 PM  

I really liked that movie. I was shocked. Shane and I just spend 30 minutes searching over 200 channels for something to watch. Nothing. Saturday nights without a babysitter suck.


Links

Family Blogs

Current Crave

NETFLIX
Naki's Girls

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP