24 October 2007

Halloween

We went to a Halloween Carnival tonight, so I had a two day sew-a-thon to finish the kids' costumes. I am just about finished, and I hear from not one, but two children, "I don't want to wear that." Thanks. They did anyway, after some threats of "You will not go to the party unless you put this on...". They all got dressed and we made it. Happy Halloween. :) (I am having technical trouble - I can not seem to get any pictures to upload to blogger - so you will have to view my photos here.)

6 comments:

Nicki October 25, 2007 at 2:44 PM  

Randi, you make me feel like a normal mom! I'm having the same prob with Maggie right now. It's always been Cinderella since August and now all of a sudden, less than a week before Halloween, she wants to be a butterfly! I'll have to resort to your threat technique! Thanks!

Jessica October 25, 2007 at 3:16 PM  

very very cool!

(you know, if you didn't sew costumes, you could blog more, like me!)

the waites October 26, 2007 at 10:10 PM  

Stop it right this instant! You are so domestic.. such adorable pictures, Your quite the photographer as well.

Tierney October 29, 2007 at 9:47 PM  

You get "Mom of the Year" for making all those costumes!

Emily October 29, 2007 at 9:48 PM  

Can I place my order for next year? He he. I can't believe you!! You are amazing. : ) How fun!!

Vallente October 30, 2007 at 12:28 PM  

Look at you go! Man...I am just not even close to a domestic anything! Very cute costumes...or scary...whichever applies.


Links

Family Blogs

Current Crave

NETFLIX
Naki's Girls

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP