27 February 2010

quiet house

Yesterday I had a quiet house.
2 kids at school.
2 kids at a play-date. I am normally helping in L's class on Friday's but wasn't yesterday. I ran upstairs to change the laundry... and found Wall * E taking a nap, tucked in very carefully on the top stair.
I grabbed my camera to see what else I could find.

13blog

I was stopped in my tracks by Wall * E taking a nap a the top of the stairs. I was struck by how quickly these little reminders of my small children in the home would be gone.

creativity
14blog


ingenuity
15blog


artwork
16blog


home decor
17blog


free spirits
18blog


small tummies
20blog


All too soon, it will be so different. I was grateful yesterday morning, for my children. For their smallness. For their presence and their spirits. And grateful for a few hours to enjoy a quiet house to remind me.

9 comments:

Jessica February 27, 2010 at 9:36 PM  

fabulous post. thanks for taking the time to document and share. loved it.

Ashley February 27, 2010 at 10:17 PM  

Perfectly put... thanks for the gentle reminder for all of us.

Christy and Jason February 28, 2010 at 5:09 AM  

Loved your post!

..This Girl.. February 28, 2010 at 1:18 PM  

that is so amazing to be able to capture all those wonderful moments. great job!

Monica February 28, 2010 at 8:19 PM  

Your photos are inspiring.

Kiley February 28, 2010 at 10:19 PM  

I love this! I was just thinking about taking pictures of the random things I find the kids have done aroud the house. I found Kora's Little Mermaid Ariel doll (in human form) with the tail from an Orca she made at preschool taped to it. It's so fun to find evidence of their creativity and play when you haven't been able to be a part of it :).

vfrunza April 26, 2010 at 11:37 PM  

this is cute. my parents used to call everything I left around the house, "Victoria Droppings." :)

ali August 5, 2014 at 10:05 PM  

Vuhelp are providing you better help in courses and also entertainment. Vuhelp develop assignment solutions, past papers, current papers and final project solutions for the students. You can also find out some interesting news and hot current affairs

Obat Herbal untuk Limpa Bengkak July 12, 2018 at 2:25 AM  


Thank you for sharing an interesting and very useful article. And let me share an article about health here I believe this is useful. Thank you :)

Obat Diabetes Herbal, Pengobatan Alami Diabetes
Obat Penghancur Kista, Pengobatan Kista Tanpa Operasi
Cara Mengobati Konjungtivitis Secara Alami
Pengobatan Alami & Efektif untuk Ginjal Bengkak
Pengobatan Alternatif untuk Syaraf Mata Rusak
Cara Menyembuhkan Syaraf Kejepit


Links

Family Blogs

Current Crave

NETFLIX
Naki's Girls

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP