09 September 2009

happy

Family pictures make me happy.

Especially these. The kids were so good. But then again I wasn't expecting us all to hold still and say cheese. That is not how we are. That is not how our family pictures should be.

When the yellow flowers of my intended site were dying, I was a little stressed out. Everyday for a week I would tell George, "We still don't have a location yet." It wasn't until Saturday that Janna & I decided that downtown would work for both of us. I had already done 2 shoots there last week, and was a little hesitant. But now, I don't know what else would have been more perfect.




and this series is just priceless to me. how do you choose between these? 2 of my most favorite people in the world being happy and lovey. warm and sunshiny.





we are standing right in front of a B. Clearly. For Brunt of course.






I am sure that I will post more of them in the future.

Here you go Mom.

happy.

5 comments:

The Wright Stuff September 9, 2009 at 2:47 PM  

Love these pics! Is this Janna as in Janna Usher? She's awesome!

Also, had to say thanks again for telling me about RIFFTRAX! We finally watched "Twilight" last weekend and I was laughing sooo hard, my stomach hurt! LOL

Henrie September 10, 2009 at 7:32 AM  

Wow! So rad! They are so amazing and you guys all look awesome! So sad we missed Dexter's Baptism...miss you

NACJMAC September 11, 2009 at 4:21 PM  

I love your family pictures! It's so fun to see YOU in some too Randi! What a beautiful "brood". Your children and absolutely darling. Need to see you again in real life soon!

xtinedraws September 13, 2009 at 3:30 PM  

COOL pics of the Brunt family Randi!! Madeleine has the same dress as Rory!!

MilaBonita September 13, 2009 at 9:38 PM  

Hey, you guys look great, I LOVED the ones you did for her too! You guys are hip and metro enough to do a shoot downtown! Aaron and Eli and I would look severely lost, what without our goats and all. :)


Links

Family Blogs

Current Crave

NETFLIX
Naki's Girls

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP