23 May 2009

over the edge



this week has been so nice.
warm weather. sun. mostly happy kids. dan made the best tom kai gai soup EVER last night for dinner at 10:00 pm. (THANK YOU DAN!! SO GOOD. did I mention that was my most favorite food ever?) So You Think You Can Dance started... all good things. Last night after we watched SYTYCD, George says...

"If it wasn't so much work, I would want to do whatever it takes to learn how to do that." Hilarious. We are too lazy even for our own aspirations.

I have taken SO many pictures this week. Over 500. Including the wedding I shot today down by the river, outdoor fun with hose yesterday, fun in J&K backyard this evening at BBQ, and Lydia's newborn photos. YEAH! So LOTS of photos to come... once I step away from the edge. :)

3 comments:

Kiley May 24, 2009 at 9:41 AM  

I'm so excited for summer and hope it's a LONG one. We want many more evenings like last. Had SO much fun with everyoe. I'm so excited to see the pictures you took :)

The Hansen Clan May 24, 2009 at 2:32 PM  

Best picture EVER! It sums it up perfectly! I hope I did not offend your brother - I think he is a rock star!

jessica May 25, 2009 at 9:13 PM  

I can't wait to tell Aric that George watches SYTYCD...I love that show and make Aric watch it with me. I know he will never admit it but he likes it!


Links

Family Blogs

Current Crave

NETFLIX
Naki's Girls

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP