24 February 2009

damsels in dis dress

If you missed Princess and Pirate day at the school - you missed out. Here are the before and afters of the Brunt children:



The boys aren't that different, you say? CORRECT! They chose not to have a pirate style, and instead opted only for the ring, tatoo and sucker, modeled here by Mercer. TOTALLY worth the $5 it cost me. "Hey its for charity." True. You win, Charity.

I'm only bitter because I REALLY wanted the boys to get their hair done.... They lose. Not me.
Lils and Syd had a good time.

And Aidan finally let them cut his hair. While he was on his mom's lap. :)


GTs all around.

There will be another one in 3 weeks or so. I will post.

On another note:


Staci & I put together a little shower for Cassie and Kiley our soon to be newest neices!

Here is the photo that a passing waiter took of the group.


Several things that are terrific about this photo:
1. How could it be THAT blurry? Really?
2. What was he focusing on? The back wall?
3. The waiter posing off on the right. You know he's done some previous work.

Here he is again in this photo: arm only.


Anyhow. It was a lot of fun. A great GUY-NO. Good food. Good Cold Stone after.
We are so happy for you Cassie & Kiley!


And on yet another and final note for right now because I need to go start our pork tenderloin roast (sounds fancy. its not.) I went on a field trip with my second grader today.

Cinderella at the Bing Crosby Theater. He's from here, ya know.
Lunch at the Davenport.
Historical presentation at the Davenport.



Dessert at Melting Pot.

Fancy.

2 comments:

Brooke February 24, 2009 at 6:31 PM  

Cute pirates and princesses. I can't believe you have a 2nd grader. Wow time flies!! Happy Spring! Yea, Can't wait!!

Roux686 February 25, 2009 at 12:02 PM  

pork tenderloin roast ftw!


Links

Family Blogs

Current Crave

NETFLIX
Naki's Girls

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP