03 November 2008

what's happening

Really - it was inevitable....


(check out G's grandma's glasses. I want some)


yep. mo has glasses.
he was so excited about it too.
he said on the way to pick them up today, "Now I can be a adult."
me - "an adult?"
"yeah. just like dad. I want to be a dad when I grow up.... But actually, I don't want to be a dad."
"Why not?"
"Because I don't want to have to drive a car. That would be scary. Then when I am older I will just have to stay home. I just want to stay little."

:)



G and I went to a costume/birthday/surprise party on Saturday. We went as JD and Eliot from SCRUBS.


Last week, Dexter had a dentist appointment for a suggested "wiggling out" of 3 of his bottom teeth. He was so proud of himself ...
and of his SHARK teeth!!!! (he took them to school for sharing and lost one)



This picture was my smile for yesterday. I came into the family room for prayers and here was Lils with this around her head. I loved it so much she got to stay up and watch Amazing Race with me. Simple, but it made me smile.


*Rori was not featured in this post. But her feet are.

10 comments:

BK November 3, 2008 at 8:53 PM  

Great costumes, I love scrubs!

Roux686 November 3, 2008 at 8:56 PM  

Now I know what to get Mercer for Christmas.

The Wright Stuff November 3, 2008 at 10:45 PM  

LOL I love Rori's feet in the Scrubs picture! You guys looked so cute.

And I love the new photo at the top of your page! Priceless!

The Wright Stuff November 3, 2008 at 10:46 PM  

Oh, and Mercer looks adorable as usual! He says the funniest things!

Tierney November 3, 2008 at 11:00 PM  

Mercer looks great with glasses!

Kiley November 4, 2008 at 9:43 AM  

Love Mercer's glasses! He is darling.

Henrie November 4, 2008 at 10:13 AM  

Mercer is precious in his little glasses! And the srubs were awesome!

Camille November 4, 2008 at 3:02 PM  

love the pics great costumes! you guys rock the scrubs! Mercer looks adorable!

Steph November 7, 2008 at 8:55 PM  

OMGsh! Could Mo be any cuter? He totally reminds me of that squishy little boy on Jerry Maguire. Irrisistably adorable. Dexter is T's hero. T changed his mind at the last minute (one minute too late) and wanted to be Luke. I love that they love Star Wars!

Erin November 15, 2008 at 8:24 AM  

Okay, I'm a bit behind here, but I can't not say how much I love Mercer's glasses. What a cutie! And Lilly IS Audrey Hepburn. I would have let her stay up too. :)


Links

Family Blogs

Current Crave

NETFLIX
Naki's Girls

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP