07 November 2008

fridays

fridays are nap day.

mondays and fridays, mo doesn't have school. I take Lilli to school after lunch and then come home and on fridays - its nap day. I snuggle up in bed with a good book, or 4 and read about the berenstain bears, or little critter or transformers. sometimes its only 3 books because "mommy is falling asleep." i have my two littlest ones on either side of me and we pull the covers way up to our noses. sometimes there is some soft music playing.

mercer says he hates nap day.


me - it is my favorite day of the week.


(stace- i hope you are enjoying nap day. welcome to new baby seliger today. 10lbs 5 oz. born at 3:50 am.)

1 comments:

Natalie Jane November 7, 2008 at 12:55 PM  

Just woke up from a 3 hour nap. Love fridays too.


Links

Family Blogs

Current Crave

NETFLIX
Naki's Girls

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP