23 November 2008

a few favs

So my sister and her husband, Dan, flew me to Utah on my way back from CA to do photo shoots of Dan's siblings as their Christmas present to them this year.

What a GREAT Christmas present.
All the families were so excited and so grateful and happy to get their pictures taken. It was a lot of fun.

I did most of them in Lehi, off the main strip, across the street from my Great Aunt and Uncle's historic home. Because of lighting, I opted for this run down alley that was steps away from some abandoned railroad tracks and also adjacent to a railroad museum. It was a great spot.

Here are a few favorites from my trip.







more to come. this is only 2 of the 4 families.

thanks D&S. great idea. great families. great photographer. oh wait. that's me. :)



looking for a Christmas gift idea??
a photo shoot with Flutter Photography is easy to wrap up. :)

1 comments:

Brooke December 1, 2008 at 7:10 PM  

I love your family pict. You are darling. Happy Holidays!!


Links

Family Blogs

Current Crave

NETFLIX
Naki's Girls

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP