17 October 2008

Hot Dinner


2 nights ago at dinner:


George (stifling a laugh): Dexter, what was that you were just singing? (to me) Did you hear what he was just singing?

Me: No

Dexter: Da-ad.

George (now a full fledged smile): Sing what you were just singing out loud so mom can hear.

Dexter: DA-AAAD

George: "Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me....."

Dexter (laughing but embarrassed): I heard it at school.

Me: "Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me...."

Dexter: Mo - oooom!!!



*****

several hours later...

Dexter is quietly coloring and humming *something* softly to himself...

Tyler: "Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me... DON'T CHA? DON'T CHA?"


So if you see Dexter, you have my permission to sing to him. :)

1 comments:

NACJMAC October 17, 2008 at 1:59 PM  

This makes me laugh so much! It's a little scary what they pick up "out there". Connor came home asking if he can kiss on the lips or just the hand- WHAT! He's 5. Those minds are sponges! Hey I'm so proud of how great your photography is going! You go girl!


Links

Family Blogs

Current Crave

NETFLIX
Naki's Girls

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP