01 October 2008

family foto

I was a little reluctant to relinquish control...
But my new BFF Kerry did a fabulous job taking these pictures of our brood...

It was easy,
fun,
fast,
friendly,
and fabulous.

Thanks Kerry!! I love them. And now I have way more sympathy for those people who don't want to look at me while I am shooting them. :) scary. No, Kerry. It wasn't your hair.


After family pictures last night, we decided to use some gift cards and go out to dinner. All of us. We haven't done that in a while. Too much chaos, right? So, we did. As we were getting ready to leave, Mercer peered over the little half wall to another booth.
"Mom! They didn't finish their food. AND they didn't clear their dishes!"

Poor child.

4 comments:

Brousseau Family October 1, 2008 at 1:46 PM  

Those pictures are beautiful. Simply candid - they way I love to see people - being themselves . . . Any word on the 28th and pricing?
K

Live everyday to its fullest October 3, 2008 at 12:03 AM  

Wow she did do an amazing job! I LOVE LOVE the one on the couch...it is soooo cool! You have such a cute little family!

Live everyday to its fullest October 3, 2008 at 12:04 AM  

PS I cant wait for you to take our pics!

heather October 3, 2008 at 12:30 AM  

These pictures look great. Your friend did a fab job! and I love your shirt.


Links

Family Blogs

Current Crave

NETFLIX
Naki's Girls

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP