04 September 2008

Orange County Photo Shoots

I am excited to announce another trip to the OC for this fall!
I will be doing photo shoots all day on Saturday October 25th, and also for most of the day on Monday October 27th. Like last time I will probably be picking a few locations to shoot from.

On this trip, I am offering a "Christmas Special". If you are looking for a quick photo shoot to get a great picture for your family's Christmas card - this is for you. You will receive 10 images out of your personal gallery, on a CD mailed to you. This special is $100.

Or I have my packages which include a great photo shoot, more images to choose from and more images on a CD for you, as well as a custom designed book of all your favorites. You can see my package details, as well as my portfolio on my website - www.flutterpix.com


If you or any family or friends are interested please let me know. I expect to be booked, especially on Saturday.
Lastly, I am requiring a non-refundable $50 deposit to hold your spot. You can do this via pay pal using your credit card, or you may send me check. (To use pay pal, click on the tab marked send money and enter my email address.)

Thanks and I will see you in Cali!!


UPDATE: SATURDAY IS FULL. I HAVE A FEW SPOTS LEFT ON MONDAY. THANKS!

0 comments:


Links

Family Blogs

Current Crave

NETFLIX
Naki's Girls

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP