18 September 2008

FOOD CAUSES ME STRESS (kind of)

I am kind of a stress case right now.

The house: plumbing, what kind of valves, soaker or jet tub, heating and cooling, humidification system?, white pipes or black, wall or no wall, big closet, little closet, grids in the windows?, doors opening to left or right, tall toilets?, paint color, smooth or grain, corner pieces, what is the BUDGET???

The School: hiring, seeking students, windows, curved walls, color of the chairs, desks, lockers, locker height, tables, washing machines, telephone systems... (I enjoy all this stress vicariously)

Kids School: PAPERS, PAPERS, PAPERS!!!!! art, ABC's, little paper bag puppets with unidentified creatures, worksheets, dittos (HA! That one was a throw back for me), sign-ups, fundraisers, weekly summaries, stamp art, worksheets and more worksheets; "See I wrote my bestest Ms. I highlighted it."

Sports: Cleats, shin guards, water bottles, clean soccer socks, clean soccer shirts, ballet shoes, clean and hole - less tights (on my to-do list)... (okay not that much here)

What is the BUDGET????

Food: I HATE COOKING.

What is the BUDGET??? Can we fit a personal chef in here?

Did you see Gwyneth on Oprah? Can we afford her trainer? Can I just work out for 2 hours a day with the kids playing the pool in my apple orchard and can my daughter be named Apple as well? (I actually love Gwyneth. Ask anybody. Me & G both. Although he'd probably go for Wynonna first, then Gwyneth. That's okay, I'd go for Christian, then Johnny.)


Work: I love that I get do something that I love to do. Blessed to be busy.



How CUTE is she???





Did I mention that I don't enjoy cooking, grocery shopping, chopping, slicing, dicing, cutting, touching raw meat, stewing, brewing, chewing (oh, wait - I think I like that one), thinking about food, looking at food, and no I'm not pregnant. Just a stress case.
:)

If you are not busy, shout out yah, yah.

4 comments:

The Wright Stuff September 18, 2008 at 10:55 PM  

LOL! I am laughing so hard right now! I can relate to just about everything on your list... minus the building the house thing and starting a brand new business thing... you are amazing! Food totally causes me stress! I hate it, but I have to have it, at all hours of the day! I didn't see Gwyneth on Oprah, but I do crack up every time I see an article about "How J-Lo (or Britney or Christina Aguilera, etc.) got her body back!". Ya, I'd be pretty hot and in shape if I had a personal chef and trainer and worked out 4 hours a day and sniffed grapefruit when I was having a craving too! Whatever is all I have to say.

Natalie Jane September 19, 2008 at 5:11 AM  

I have the best relief for you. Come on down to the south where the pace is nice and slow. How about in three week?

Nicki September 19, 2008 at 8:19 AM  

Definitely go for BIG closets and tall toilets. Definitely.

Alison September 19, 2008 at 12:48 PM  

Hi! I am glad you found our blog! I have admired yours for some time, now! I cannot believe how talented you are with a camera! Amazing! Your blog is a work of art! I don't know how you can get it all done!


Links

Family Blogs

Current Crave

NETFLIX
Naki's Girls

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP