09 August 2008

for 7



Can Dexter really be 7?
there is just no way.
I remember when he was born. Timpanogos hospital in Orem. 4:20 am. He is the only one I actually went into real labor with.
I remember his first birthday. We were out here, at the lake house. And we announced to the family, with his last present, that we were expecting Lilli.


His second birthday was celebrated at Mack's, with George's family.

His third birthday was in Plano, Texas, while we lived with George's parents for a few months.

Fourth birthday - in Springville. George built him a sandbox.

Fifth birthday - on US 90, from somewhere in Oregon to Spokane while we were visiting here, and we blessed Rori that weekend too.

His sixth birthday was again in Mack's.

And now his 7th....





slip and slide, swimming, star wars.... seven.

5 comments:

LosPeterson August 10, 2008 at 4:50 PM  

Did you make a Death Star cake Randi?! Wow. If so, your cake totally kicks my Elmo cake's cake-butt, or whatever. Happy b-day Dexter! I remember visiting you guys right after he was born (he was such a cute baby). I also remember what you said when I asked you how "it went". I'm not sure, but I think that might have been the moment I decided epidurals were okay. . .

Brooke August 10, 2008 at 8:40 PM  

Is it bad to covet pictures? I think I do. No one has pictures as awesome as yours. i love ya :)

Tierney August 11, 2008 at 10:11 PM  

HB Dexter! We miss you!

carrie August 11, 2008 at 10:46 PM  

I can't believe Dexter is 7 years old either! I remember him as just a little kiddo when you were in Harbor Hills ward. He looks so grown up now! Love the picture of him on the wet grass making a face. Great pictures Randi!!

Steph August 12, 2008 at 2:10 PM  

It just can't be...he is still the little boy who used to run around the house asking me to chase him!! He is the little boy who prepared Deeevid to be a dad. It just can't be...but Happy Bday big D - and many happy returns.


Links

Family Blogs

Current Crave

NETFLIX
Naki's Girls

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP