17 August 2008

al1 g0od things


I love this guy. Who else can do the worm with 5 kids on his back? Who else still does the worm?

Our Anniversary Day: All Good Things
Woke up and my amazing sister made pancakes for the kids.
I went for a smallish jog with my brother... whom I beat. Badly.
G and I left for a brunch at my most favoritest breakfast place: Old European. On the menu for this time - all egg whites omelet with bacon, spinach and cheese, Stuffed French Toast and Aebelskivers.
Then we went to our house site and found this:



WALLS for the basement and foundation for the floor and garage. We put our handprints and the date into the wet cement.

This is a sad self-taken picture with my phone right before we left for Wolf Lodge. Amazing steak dinner. Thanks for the suggestion Kiley & Jar.
After dinner we went mini-golfing and then brought back dessert to eat out on the dock under the moon. It was an awesome anniversary. To top it off George made an amazing CD of "covers" for me, that he covered :), and a BOX of SEES, all for ME. Thanks to all those who helped us achieve this great day - dealing with the domino fight and a flooded toilet due to too much toilet paper. WE OWE YOU. We had an amazing day.




These next 2 pictures have nothing to do with our anniversary - just some pictures of my nephew, being a boy...




Thanks Stace and Dan. These are for you.

6 comments:

Malerie August 18, 2008 at 3:09 PM  

I love your blog. I can spend an hour just going through it. I had no idea you were so amazing with a camera.

Anonymous August 18, 2008 at 4:14 PM  

Came home to find what, Mexicans loitering about. Sorry to hear that. Need to get those CC&R's enforced.

the cakes August 18, 2008 at 9:45 PM  

Happy 10th!

Nicki August 19, 2008 at 8:06 AM  

Happy Anniversary you guys! You're such a cute couple!

Brooke August 19, 2008 at 8:55 PM  

What a great day!

Live everyday to its fullest August 20, 2008 at 12:52 AM  

Congrats you two! The house is totally in progress...how exciting!!!!


Links

Family Blogs

Current Crave

NETFLIX
Naki's Girls

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP