05 July 2008

too tired

I am so tired, I can barely type.
We have been reunion-ing since Wednesday night.
It's the Daines Family Reunion, 2008.
1 Grandma.
8 Siblings.
39 Grandkids.
60 or so Great-Grandkids...
We have been going since the kick-off on Wednesday and it doesn't stop until tomorrow night.
It has been so much fun. Almost everyone came. We miss the Florida families.

More details and pictures to come. Right now, with my sad 2:54 obstacle course time, I am too tired to report much more.

(George's time was 2:21)
(the course record for the day - 1:53)

(Also - George lost his title in the joust in the final round for the Super Heavy Weights to my uncle Daniel, who seriously, TOOK HIM DOWN! and I have some video of this.)

1 comments:

The Wright Stuff July 7, 2008 at 11:05 PM  

Can't wait to see the video of the "Joust Final" showdown! LOL


Links

Family Blogs

Current Crave

NETFLIX
Naki's Girls

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP